Thursday, March 19, 2015

THE SHY MECHANIC

I know i always want to be just like my daddy. So i try to dress just like he does. Today just happened to be a mechanic and i am soooooo excited to help daddy fix the car... well train in this case. We got our cool jumpsuit our safety hat with a light, our trusty tool belt, a flash light, a mechanics best friend his tool box, And lastly a jerry can which daddy told me that holds gas so when he dose not stop to get gas like mommy says to she wont beats him when they run out in the middle of a desert or something cause him gots a jerry can. I also gots my own little garage right next to daddy's now and it has a lifter thingy and a desk for my client which is a teddy and my favoritest thing ever my work bench. Yep id say i am pretty set to be a mechanic but shhhhhh i am a very shy mechanic giggles insanely. Well now that i told you all that im so excited to get to blog these too things one being a set of animations from Final Chapter which are all cute shy posses. I love my sponsor she does such amazing work. With these super cute set of seven animations who wold not want to own these. Next up is something i have been waiting for for some time so happy to get to blog the Meshmerized garage set. I am a builder in second life so having my own little workbench totally made my day. This set is adorable and Meshmerized out did them selfs on this one pure awesomeness. This is a gacha item at the NGI'S Sidewalk gacha event so if you like this kinda thing get there and get you a set i could ot recommend this gacha more. Takes a deep breath woooo ok down bellow are pictures hope you all enjoy them.








Down bellow the grease here will be landmarks links info all the cool grease monkey stuff.


 SHAPE SKINS AND STUFF:
**cute bytes** Toddleedoo babygirl v.2.6
yes i switched to babybirl cause with the mesh heads there not made for the boys body but there is no difference in boys and girls besides the head fitting right
**cute bytes** baby mesh head #2 booboo
**cute bytes** baby elven ears naked
mayfly deep sky eyes (forest green shadow)
*dura boys and girls* 31 darks fat pack


APPAREL
FinalChapter shy pose set
{just the little things} TD unisex black slip ons
Meshmerized garage set
rare workbench
desk
garage
jerry can
ramp
suit and helmet
tool belt
torch
train
These are all from a gacha at the sidewalk gacha event so its a game of chance.


For the NGI Sidewalk Gacha event click here



I would like to thank my sponsor Final Chpter 
and also Meshmerized for letting me blog this amazing set.


Down bellow will be a music video for bob the builder sense everyone says i look like him when i wear my tool belts and hard hats.








So till next blog keep the grease under your finger nails and just keep trying eventually you can do anything if you keep trying.





No comments:

Post a Comment