Tuesday, March 10, 2015

I AM A DROPOUT SO I GUESS I AM GROUNDED

I am so honored to announce i have two new sponsors DROPOUT AND GROUNDED. These two are so amazing i fell in love with there closing on face book, And was shocked when they asked me to blog for them. Each gave me a few outfits to show off so i did my best to show off there amazing work. Dropout makes some of the cutest outfits i get a laugh with every outfit i put on i wont say this to often but im proud to be a dropout. Dropout let me blog the tardis out fit which hey you all know i am a doctor who freak. Also the mommy's lucky charm outfit  sooooo cute. Then there was the bat boy out fit  who does not want to be batman at some point in there life. The one of my favorites the family outfit which cracks me up it reminds me of my family. Big shout out to my family i love them all so much. Then we get to the grounded hey wait i didnt do anything to be grounded. Oh ok its the name of the brand lol. well grounded is amazing you gotta love the name for starters. Then there is the clothes these outfits i got to blog had me laughing so hard there well done cute and funny. there was a awesome star wars themed shirt you can see bellow in the pictures and laugh. also a pro thug life shirt i think i came out holding a mic to cause i love being loud and crazy. Also the baby god son lol its a cute little baby in a tux looking all god fatherish i just made up that word woooo. and the baby don is telling you your grounded lol. Then there was thugs bunny who does not enjoy bugs and dressed as a thug  that rhymed  i am on a roll today. Then we get thug spongebob which is freaking epic. and last but not least the regular thug shirt i have a feeling ill be in time out alot wearing this one. Well now that was a lot down bellow are pictures i had a blast doing i hope you enjoy.


















Down bellow here will be links and info on all this awesomeness so read it or your GROUNDED



 SHAPE SKINS AND STUFF:
**cute bytes** Toddleedoo babygirl v.2.6
yes i switched to babybirl cause with the mesh heads there not made for the boys body but there is no diffrence in boys and girls besides the head fitting right
**cute bytes** baby mesh head #2 booboo
**cute bytes** baby elven ears naked
mayfly deep sky eyes (forest green shadow)
*dura boys and girls* 31 darks fat pack

APPAREL
[GD] Thugs bunny shirt
[GD] black white and res baggy jeans
[GD] calico grounded baggy jeans
[GD] blue moon baggy jeans
[GD] pro thug life
[GD] Thugbob shirt
[GD] neon green baggy jeans
[GD] thug life orange
[GD] empire revolt
[GD] grounded gold baggy jeans
[GD] thegodson 
Dropout tardis outfit
Dropout bat boy
Dropout know my family
Dropout lucky charm


I wanted to give a big huge thanks to both of these new amazing sponsors. And thank you all for being supportive and caring. 


Enjoy the song bellow





Till next blog do not dropout and do not get grounded or else.......




No comments:

Post a Comment