Sunday, February 1, 2015

WOODLAND GACHA EVENT POST 2

So post number two for the Woodland gacha event. My sponsor HECTIK DESIGNS gave me awesome items to blog that will be at the woodland event, they look so yummy lol.  Theres six donuts to collect and two rare plush stars. They have cute kawaii faces and a lot of poses. I love these so putting a few in my room at home there comfy well detailed and look good enough to eat (chomp) So get down to the woodland event and check it out. Down bellow are some pictures i hope you all enjoy.










Down bellow ill let ya all know where to get my look my style and all that good stuff. Then ill give you a landmark to the gacha event where you can pick up these yummy treasures.

 SHAPE SKINS AND STUFF:
**cute bytes** Toddleedoo babygirl v.2.6
yes i switched to babybirl cause with the mesh heads there not made for the boys body but there is no diffrence in boys and girls besides the head fitting right
**cute bytes** baby mesh head #2 booboo
**cute bytes** baby elven ears naked
mayfly deep sky eyes (forest green shadow)
*dura boys and girls* 31 darks fat pack

APPAREL
[TTT] inari armor 
this includes the shirt pants armor katanas and the mask
idios designs toddleedoo baby little archer
i use the boots
the donuts and stars you can find here try your luck with the gacha its fun.

I would like to thank my sponsor hectik designs. and till next bog spend all your L's at the woodland gacha its addicting i tell you someone save me lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment