Sunday, January 18, 2015

DINOS, BEDROOMS, AND BLOGS OH MY

Another one of my awesome sponsors HECTIK gave me a bed room set they made, and let me say this its freaking awesome. If you have ever been a Dino fan or a fan of that movie that has Dinos running free on a island where they made Dinos yep you will love this bed room set. I had so much fun setting it up and was amazed by the detail and how nice it looked. Theres a bed, really cool you will see bellow in the pictures, also two nightstands. A dino head wall plaque, a shelf, a little cute Dino rocker, and a bench, Plus you get a cool wallpaper. This i would say  is for boys and girls any one who loves Dinos really. So down bellow will be picks then a landmark to the store hope you enjoy.










For the fun part where can you get this awesomeness to Dino up your room? right below

ROOM SET
HD mesh 8 piece Dino bedroom set
right to the market place 
set includes 
Dino bed 
nightstand one 
nightstand two
wall plaque
shelf
rocker
bench
wallpaper
store land mark is right bellow
A very big thanks to my sponsor for letting me blog this awesomeness!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment